Presentations & PublicationsArticle
- Blom F, Berentsen SMJ, and van der Sande R. 2022. How to set the agenda for training in responsible conduct of research using the target audience as a narrative guide. FACETS 7: 1258–1275. doi:10.1139/facets-2021-0048
- Winner SURF Research Support Champion Award (May 23rd, 2023): Susan Berentsen
- Blom F and Berentsen, SMJ (2021, March 17). How to set the agenda for RCR training? Using the target audience as a compass [Presentatie]. Path2Integrity Dialogues, online.
- Blom F and Berentsen SMJ. (2021, September 9). Translating researchers' Experiences into Training on Research Integrity at universities of Applied Sciences (TETRIAS) [Presentation]. EACME Conference 'Smart Ethics Smart Ethics – Trends for the Future, Transylvania, Roemenia.
- Berentsen SMJ and Blom F. (2023, May 23). Research Integrity training at UASs: How to foster responsible research practices in applied sciences? [Presentation]. UAS4Europe 'Halfway to the Horizon', Brussels, Belgium.